The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Friday, October 28, 2005

TGIF!!!

Hey there!

It's FRIDAY! I'm going to dinner and a movie with my darling Karen tonight and then I'm meeting a lovely man for drinks. Luckily, I have no expectations, so there is no possibility for disappointment.

So, just for the record, I am in a stellar mood today. I think I may have managed to avoid the meltdown by just going home last night, and watching a lame-ass movie with my roommate and eating Doritos. It was awesome. And the movie had Xzibit (I have no idea how to spell his name, but he's the hotty rapper on MTV's Pimp My Ride) in it and he's now officially on My List. Holy moly, he had some really nice arms.

Really nice.

Yowza.

Ahem.

I was also told last night by one of the guys on my street that I have long thought to be quite hot, and we have occasionally ridden the subway together and had some 'moments', that I could "get it" if I wanted to.

Hahahahahaha.

Tempting.

Very tempting.