The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

The List

In the absence of any really good stories (I doubt that y'all want to hear about the chocolate cell phone gift from the mail room guy), let me tell you the men that I would love to create a really good story with. The list. Men who I would give it up to without hesitation.

1. Derek Jeter. I love this man. I love the way he stands in the batters box, with the cocky, arrogant look, that practically dares the pitcher to strike him out. I love the way he lifts his left leg to get more power in his swing. It's poetry, my friends.

2. Jeremy Piven. I actually saw this man on the street one day, and nearly fell over from the shock. I would have said something, but I was acutely aware of the fact that I was having an ugly day and he was talking on his cell phone. But he's beautiful and hysterical, the perfect combination, folks.

3. Joaquin Phoenix. He's amazing. Did you see Gladiator? 'Nuff said.

So, that's the short list. I'm sure there's more, but these are the ones that come first (actually, hopefully they'll be more gentlemanly than that. ha!)