The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

look at me being a slut

I had my first fairly genuine Sex in the City moment a few weekends ago. Having just signed a lease on a new apartment, I was recently in the midst of apartment hunting hell, getting screwed over left and right. It's enough to make a person drive a rusty nail through their head just to end the suffering. Well, having just taken it up the ass again by a landlord, we were back on the hunt again and had booked ourselves with appointments all day Saturday. At one point, our appointments overlapped, so I continued on with one broker, while my roommate went to meet another one. We'll call this broker, Jeff. Now, Jeff was hot. Seriously hot. Make my toes curl hot. Almost the second that we were alone, the flirting began. It reached such a frenzy that we were in an apartment and I was looking around and he apparently could not keep his hands of me for one second longer, and he backed me up against a wall, stuck his hands inside my coat and made the move to kiss me. What the shiz? Thank goodness for quick reflexes! I dodged the persistent lips, but let him keep his hands where they were. This messing around continued in the hallway and a little more in his car. They are some of the hottest moments of my life (fully clothed, that is.) I'm so attracted to assertiveness! I shouldn't have, but I loved every second of our clandestine hallway petting. He dropped me off, gave me his card, and told me to call him. Later that day, I sent him a text message, telling him that I wanted him, thinking that I would never see him again. He called back immediately, but as I am a chicken, I didn't answer. Later events of the day revealed that we should be looking for a 2 bedroom instead of a 3 bedroom (long story) and had to start back at square one.

The next morning, I called Jeff. Did he have any 2 bedrooms he could show me (and possibly his while we were at it? I didn't say that, it's just what I was thinking.) Using the excuse that I was coming from church (I really was), I wore my sex kitten heels. We looked at apartments, did some more hallway grabbing and then we were outside the realty office. He took the keys in while I waited in the car. He came back out and said, "So, you wanna go back to my place?"

YES, PLEASE.

I am not a tease, though. I made it very clear to this manly man of a man that I wasn't going to have sex with him. He said he was fine with that, so I told him to get a move on, we had things to do!

A few unimpressive hours later (hello, did you ever hear of a laundry basket, or a clitoris for that matter?) I was back home and in desperate need of a shower. Just because I'm not going to give it up for someone, doesn't mean I don't appreciate an orgasm as much as the next person.

Lesson learned- if it comes to easy to them, they never learn to be good at it. Also, men are pigs.