The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

The Men in My Life

To help avoid confusion- here are all the men that I reference and a brief synopsis of my relationship with all of them.

Mr. Wrong- I've known him for over a year now. I was in love with him for a very long time and lost my virginity to him. He's an asshole who has stomped on my feelings numerous times and has slept with me when he had a girlfriend. He's the biggest asshole I've ever met in my whole life. We don't speak anymore.

Jay- My next door neighbor. We hooked up a few times before he managed to fuck me over royally. After a very long of the silent treatment we are friends again who hang out occasionally. He still tries to get in my pants, but has been wildly unsuccessful. I adore him.

Marc (a.k.a Neighbor Boy)- He lived next door to my best friend, Karen, before she moved in with me. We've been flirting, text messaging and occasionally hanging out since September 2005. I loved him, I'm fairly certain he had some degree of feelings for me, but never acted on it. After years of dancing around it, we finally had sex in February 2007. We haven't spoken since.

Email Boy- we used to work together, and over the course of the last 2 years have become phenomenally good friends. I used to be obsessively in love with him, but now I accept our relationship for what it is. His friendship is incredibly important to me and I feel that he is one of the very few men that I have ever known that really gets me.

Scott- We were involved of and on for about a year until everything ended in such a way that it is unlikely that we will ever speak again. I loved him in a way that I've never loved anybody and it wasn't just because the sex was so unbelievably phenomenal. It was because when things were good and I was with him, nobody has ever made me feel more special or more beautiful. Unfortunately, he's completely lacking in a conscience and has treated me worse than any other man, ever.

Cam- We dated very briefly last February, then he disappeared for 9 months. He showed up again in early November we dated for about 4-5 months, until I came to realize that I was giving him my heart while he was fucking other women. We still talk occasionally, but all benefits of the relationship have ceased, mainly because he's incredibly selfish in bed.

Updates to follow......