The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

The Return of Email Boy

It's that special day of the year. That day when you have to see those people that you got freaky with in your free-alcohol induced stupor at the company party last night. It's not pretty. There was the regular party, DJed by Grandmaster Flash- I'll have you know, and then there was an after-party. All open-bar. I kept myself relatively in check- I mean, compared to others I was stone-cold sober, but I'm definitely going to stay away from certain departments today.

Dear Lord- I need sleep. It was a weekend of 4 am nights again, and after the debauchery of last night, I'm running on empty. It was an interesting weekend, although not quite as exciting as the last one.

Friday night I met up with a guy that I have known for a while- ending up making out with him in his gorgeous Audi in front of my building. Good times.

Saturday night I went out with Michelle, where I was the recipient of a boatload of attention from a beautiful Croatian man. We talked for 2ish hours, then he walked me to the subway, asked for my number, then managed to offend me to my very core by making homophobic and racist comments. I told him to lose my number. What a waste of a human being.

Last night at the After Party- I was hanging out with some people from my old department, they are good friends with Email Boy. It turns out, he was at his company party, approximately 500 feet from us. He came to our party. And much lusting ensued. I was tired and drunk, so I wasn't putting a LOT of effort into it, but I definitely caught him checking out the girls (meaning- my breasts), and I'm thinking that I could definitely get that if I tried hard enough. I'm thinking that maybe it's time for me to put my back into it.

Still no communication with Marc. Interesting.

Labels: