The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Friday, December 09, 2005

Laying Down the Law

Greg has officially become the first man to have sex with me and then never talk to me again. Oh, the agony! Just kidding. I don't really care that much. Is that bad? I mean, sure, he's a wiz at the oral sex business, but when the actual sex didn't last longer than 5 minutes, you can bet yer ass I'm not counting down the hours until I our next naked time together.

Wine and Love Actually- NOT a good combination. Michelle and I went ice skating in Bryant Park last night, which was magical, then went to her apartment for dinner, wine and a sappy Christmas love story that we both just eat up like, well, I can't think of any eating analogies that aren't mildly offensive, but let's just say that we love it.

It took every single ounce of self-control that I possess to NOT send Marc a text message at the end of the movie that said, "All I want for Christmas is you."

Obviously, I did not send it. I am determined to make the first communication post sex-scandal come from him. I could be waiting a while.

Also, I've done a lot of thinking and talking about this subject lately. I have a new rule. Actually I have a couple.

Rules for the Marc Situation
1. No more talking to other people about it, besides Karen. She's the only person that actually knows him and thus is able to somewhat correctly decode his behavior. When people that haven't ever even met him give me advice, they're really just blowing smoke up my ass, and I'm tired of all the different opinions.
2. No more obsessing about it. Clearly he has his own timetable, and isn't really in a position where he's looking for a serious relationship. And to tell the truth, I'm not in any real hurry to limit myself to sleeping with just one person (I am such a whore). I mean, fuck, if things start taking off with Marc, I will have to end my hotel shenanigans with Jay and I don't really want to do that just yet. For now- I am leaving all options open.

Labels: