The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Singing Woes and Wedding Bells

Behavior that should be outlawed on the subway- singing. Seriously, it's like a fucking epidemic these days. Tuesday night, on the way home from my hotel escapade, there were 2 women singing Christmas carols on the subway at 12 am, just for the hell of it. Not for money or anything! What is that all about? I begged Jay to change cars, but he seemed hell-bent on masochism. He was quite enjoying making up his own dirty verses and singing them in my ear....

Then- this morning, there was a woman on the subway singing along to her ipod! Good Lord it was awful. The morning commute is a time for quietness. Not dying cow imitations.

So, I have decided on the man I will marry. His name is Ryan Dunn. He hosts Homewrecker on MTV. My roommate and I LIVE for that show, because we know that we will laugh our pants off for 30 minutes straight. Plus the way he drives his Trans Am turns me on. I know, he's.... white. But I think I would make an exception for him. Now I've just got to figure out how to meet him.....