The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Monday, November 28, 2005

The Game of Marc

The drought is over! I'm back and I'm blogging! I hope everyone had a wonderful and turkeylicious Thanksgiving. Mine was.... eventful, even if I didn't get laid once!

There was a lot of Marc over this weekend. Leaving me more confused than ever, really. He was in Chicago for Thanksgiving, but I got a text message from him around noon on Thanksgiving day- letting me know that he would be back around midnight and wanting to know where I would be. Karen and I had already planned that I would stay the night at her house that night, so that I could enjoy our holiday without worrying about getting home late at night. I let him know that I was planning to be right next door.

That night, Karen and I were at another neighbor's housing, drinking and helping him wash his dishes (also a friend of Marc's). At 12 am on the nose, I got a text message. Marc was home, where was I? I told him we were at Kevin's, washing dishes. He was over in less than 5 minutes. Later, when we left, he invited me over to his house to iron things out between us. I don't if sex is what he had on the brain, but it was 2 am and all of his roommates were out of town, so I can only imagine where this would have led, so I told him I was tired and going to bed.

In the end, I'm still confused. I'm tired of playing games. I don't play the game well and I get very impatient, very quickly. If something doesn't give soon, I'm going to lose interest.

Why doesn't he just ask me out already?!?!?

Labels: