The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Friday, November 18, 2005

A Cancellation and a Possible Reunion

Let's all have a moment of silence for the cancellation of Arrested Development. As a general rule, I don't watch much TV (who needs TV when they're living my life?!?! hahahaha!) but this show was absolutely something worth making the time for every week. I own Season One and Two on DVD and nothing is a better pick me up than watching these for an hour or five.

To my dearest Jason Bateman- I will mourn this loss every day for the rest of my life.

We're not going to talk about Mr. Wrong today. Thank God. You're all probably sick to death of my constant ramblings about his sorry ass.

There was a summer of my life where I spent a lot of time with a large group of people who were way too cool for their own good and all had weird nicknames like- Kansas, 63 or Muffin. They were fun enough and really into music, which of course I loved, but as a whole I could take them or leave them. But through these random individuals, I became acquainted with a girl who would become one of my nearest and dearest friends, Courtney. It was she who introduced me to Felicity (I love Ben!). We stuck together for years, through many moves and many boys. Until one boy came into her life and changed everything. I hated him. HATED him. From almost the first moment that I met him. He treated her like garbage and their relationship turned into this horrific train wreck, that was difficult for me to stand by and watch. Eventually we just drifted apart. No big finale, just going in different directions and not able to follow each other there. It's been about 4-5 years since we last spoke.

I've been trying unsuccessfully to find her. Another friend was smarter than me and googled her yesterday.

We found her.

She lives 3 hours away from me (when I knew her, we lived 2000 miles away from New York).

I emailed her.

I'm waiting very, very impatiently to hear back.

Everyone keep your fingers crossed!