The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Death by Alcohol Consumption

Oh my dear god. Last night, was Michelle's birthday, and we drank accordingly. And, we played Beer Pong, which although I was surprisingly good at for it being my first attempt, we still lost. Which means, an entire pitcher of beer was consumed between the two of us. I can't believe I'm even walking in a straight line today. We discovered some good diversionary tactics though- flashing, dancing with each other, pretending to make-out, etc, etc. Men are so easy to distract. Although I can't say that a nice set of arms wouldn't have done the same to me. Especially in my heavily inebriated state.

Here's a list of everything that I drank last night-

2 glasses of Sangria
1 Pabst Blue Ribbon
1 Cider
1 Red-Headed Slut Shot (yager and cranberry juice and something else, I think)
1/2 pitcher of Budweiser

Just looking at that list makes me want to throw up.