The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

A Day in the Life...

My Last 24 Hours in a Nutshell

Happiness is:

A new handbag from a Kate Spade sample sale.

Happiness is not:

When the Kate Spade sample sale website doesn't work and charges my card 5 times for the same bag.

Happiness is:

Going to a taping of a daytime talk show and getting asked to be a part of the show.

Happiness is not:

Watching said show and realizing that the camera spent WAY too long on my expressionless face, therefore making me look like an idiot in front of my entire department and the whole world.

Happiness is:

A new office!

Happiness is not:

Packing for the new office.

Happiness is:

Going to bed at 10:30 after too many very late nights.

Happiness is not:

Getting booty called at 11:00 on the same night by Mr. Wrong.