The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

I'm FINE

I used one of those cans of compressed air to clean out my keyboard today. WHOA Nelly. Where does all that junk come from? It was embarrassing how dirty it was.

Just a little warning. I'm heading for a major meltdown. And it's probably not going to be pretty.

There's lot of little things that I'm making a valiant effort not to let upset me, but I'm going to lose this battle. I can feel it already.

The disappointment that is Marc, Neighbor Boy, obviously is a little upseting.

There are some things that I heard that former best friend said, that upset me greatly. Clearly she is someone who has no understanding whatsoever about what it means to be a true friend. I have gone OUT OF MY WAY to not say anything disparaging about her. There's been LOTS of questions from people and I've always been very, very diplomatic and made every attempt to keep this as drama free as possible. Then I hear these things that she's been saying and it makes me want to send an email to everyone in my address book and tell them all what a heinous bitch she is. But I won't. I shall soldier on. Turn the other cheek, all that nonsense.

Rubbish.

I'm tired of soldiering on.