The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Monday, October 10, 2005

Game 4

Baseball euphoria. That is what I experienced last night.

I got tickets. I didn't even have to pay for them, someone just gave them to me. To Game 4 of the American League Division Series game, last night, at Yankee Stadium. The playoffs. I got to go to the playoffs.

Damn, that's hot.

I took my friend, Ryan, who I used to work with at a movie theater in high school. We wasted many, many hours pitching ice against the door in the back of that concession stand. It was important to me that I take someone who LOVES baseball. He was the perfect choice. He didn't even mind the constant yelling coming from my mouth. And he's taking me to dinner to say thanks.

BEST game I've ever been too.

Especially when the tying run came in and the entire upper deck was shaking under the weight of our excitement.

I love Derek Jeter. I love Mariano Rivera. I love them all.