The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Many Miles Before I Sleep

I caught a glimpse of my reflection in the bookstore window on my way into work this morning and almost reeled in horror. Dear God, I thought, my boobs are ginormous! I don't know if it's the outfit I'm wearing today, or if it's a truth I have been avoiding. But I was horrified. Apparently I'm going to need to start hiding these bad boys. They've gotten out of control.

The weather outside matches my mood. Cloudy and dark. I feel numb. I feel foolish for allowing people to hurt me as badly as they have. I long for cynicism and walls.

Status Report:

Email Boy- emailing petered out again. Apparently he can't handle the commitment of regular emailing. Whatever, I don't care.

Perfect Man Personified- Lots of emailing, date tentatively scheduled for next week

Saturday Night Boy- obviously, gone.

Neighbor Boy- seeing him at a party on Saturday. Very Excited. Definitely interested in where this could go.

Mr. Wrong- um, still want to sleep with him constantly, but haven't done it in at least a month. Progress!