The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Miscellaneous

I wish I could tell you about my job. And about what a magical night that I had last night, due the fact that I work for the greatest company on the earth. Someday, I'll get to tell my kids these stories and they probably won't understand what it meant to be able to do the things that I've had the opportunities to do, but I'll know the changes it created in me, to have been able to walk these hallowed halls.

There's a man that I get to talk to for work purposes. He has the deepest, sexiest voice I've ever heard. I never email him, because I would rather call him. I met him once, and he's cute, but oh, that voice. It turns me on.

My best friend and I aren't really speaking. She's pissy because she's taking a big test next week and she doesn't deal with stress well. She said some things that really hurt my feelings, so I decided that maybe it's best to just keep communication to a minimum until the coast is clear. This sucks. I hate it. I want to go into the bathroom and cry.