The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Monday, September 19, 2005

Weekend O' Love

I officially have approximately 500 crushes. One for each night of the weekend.

Friday was Perfect Man Personified. I went to a party, I wanted to leave early, he begged me to stay. How can I refuse? I stayed. We talked for at least an hour. He's so perfect. We discussed our forthcoming date. Unfortunately, due to my extremely hectic and busy schedule, we hven't yet planned an actual day to go. But it's on our radar, it will happen.

Saturday was another long run. Damn, I love those. Later, I was leaving my apartmnent to go meet Karen for dinner and a movie, and I ran into my neighbor in the hallway, waiting for the elevator. My neighbor is hot. But cagey. We've only recently started talking. He rode down in the elevator with me, walked to the subway with me. Rode the subway with me, got out at my stop, turned around and went back uptown. What is that all about? Did he really just ride the subway with me, just for the sake of riding the subway with me? We talked the whole time, and laughed a lot. He's really funny and adorable and he actually told me that he enjoys my company. I'm still reeling from the whole experience, and wondering what's going to happen next.

Last night, flirting with Karen's next door neighbors. They are hot, cute and respectable. One of them just kept reaching over and putting his hand on top of my hand. It was adorable. I'm smitten.

Labels: ,