The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Friday, September 09, 2005

Can I Get A ......

I don't know how it is physically possible for me to be tired. While I often claim that I am 'going home and going to sleep', I rarely actually do that. Last night, I had dinner with a good friend, and then literally went home and went to sleep. At like- 10:00. It's the earliest I've gone to be in about 5 years. 10 hours of sleep later, I'm still tired. Weird.

September is a big anniversary month for me. A lot of shit happened last September! And everytime I turn around, I'm remembering another event that took place a year, or two years ago. Two things happened one year ago tomorrow. I bought my iPod and got dumped by the love of my life. Awesome. Obviously, it sucked rotten eggs last year (not the iPod part), but a lot has happened since then, and thinking about it barely tugs at the heart strings these days. He was special. He'll always be special. A part of me will always love him.

Email Boy wants to get together and have drinks. I'm SO going to jump his ass!!! And he is going to bowled over by my new found sexual confidence. He will not be able to resist!