The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Monday, August 29, 2005

Enigma

The emailing with my former flame continues. I don't know what he wants. I never could figure out what he wanted. It was the general consensus that he was interested, I mean- how many men will email a girl 10-20 times a day that he's not interested in (maybe more than I thought, but I don't know), but he never did ANYTHING about it. The whole scenario has been one giant puzzle to me from the beginning. I'm trying really hard not to get excited or get my hopes up about this. But after the Great Exorcism, men to be interested in has been few and far between, especially after I met The Girlfriend of Mr. Wrong on Friday, that was awesome! I mean, I was forced to dream about 50 Cent before going to sleep last night, cause I couldn't think of anyone else! So, his sudden reappearance is filling a void. That I don't really want him in.

I need a deciphering code for his behavior. I've never understood a man less.

I'm not telling any exciting stories from the weekend, because there aren't any. The host at Serendipity flirted with me, but it's hard to get worked up about that, because I'm sure that they flirt with every cute girl who walks in that place.