The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Moving On

I need sleep. I need to learn to say 'no' when people ask me to do stuff. I need a few days of doing nothing. That's not going to happen anytime soon.

It's letter time again.

Dear Mr. Wrong-

I can't say no to you, it's unfortunate that you know this. Please don't call me anymore. My poor little heart can't take it. I am emotionally attached to you. It kills me that I am only a piece of ass to you. You don't respect me. You just want me. I need you to leave me alone. Please. It's the only way that I can get you out of my brain. I'll never forget you because you took my virginity, but please leave me to my pleasant memories and let me move on. I deserve more than this. I deserve better than you.

Sincerely,
Chloe

Labels: