The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

The Hard Lesson

I'm going to Coldplay tonight! Yay!

I would like to take this opportunity to announce that I am officially the worst judge of character, on the planet. I can't get into specifics, but I learned today that someone that I have let become fairly important to me is a really bad person. Really bad. Really. Bad. I have been physically ill and near to vomiting almost the entire day over how horribly I misjudged him. I always give people the benefit of the doubt. I always believe that the goodness in someone will eventually prevail. I've been so wrong. Oh, it's heartbreaking.

Last night, I got to know some of the people on my street. I sat outside with them, talking away the evening. I love to feel like I'm a part of things. Like I belong. The beauty of my street is, you just have to be nice, and they accept you and watch out for you and envelop you in their community. It's a beautiful thing. And then a nice boy took me out for a drink. And told me that I can drive his car. I love driving. I miss driving. This boy is my new best friend!