The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Top of the Heap......

Remember my feelings about the Coldplay Concert? My feelings after a Yankee game, especially a game where they won by a walk-off homer in the bottom of the 9th, are similar. Seriously. That is great baseball. I hope I never lose my love of baseball, it brings me so much joy.

Karen called me. "Hello!" she said, "why did you not write anything in your blog about Sunday night?"

I had to redirect Karen to my blog where there is a mention of Sunday night in one post and then an entire post devoted soley to Sunday night and the after-effects of it.

I could do another one about the things I am still thinking about it.

But I'll spare you.

It's never far from my thoughts though. I wish I was better at this.