The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Monday, September 26, 2005

A Change of Luck?

His friend spoke to me first. But, it was only a matter of time before I was in his arms. He was everything that I love. 6'2, my favorite height (which, BTW, makes no sense, as I am 5'3, but, whatever), arms- oh heavens he had arms, college educated and, most important, thought I had a 'fine ass'. 2 bars, an exchange of phone numbers later, found me in an alcove- getting good and truly kissed.

"I just want you to know, " I said, "I'm not going home with you."

"I don't want you to go home with me," he said, as he slid his hand from my lower back, down to my ass, "that's not how I want this to go."

3 a.m., I could stay out no longer, having been woken up multiple times the night before by attempted booty calls from Mr. Wrong, and so I left. He promised to call me. I know better than to believe such silly promises.

"We'll see," I said.

It's been about 24 hours. No call yet.

A few more days to decipher if my luck has changed.

I'm guessing not.