The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

The Truest of Friends

Well, whoever 'private' was, I don't think it was Him, as they never called back. On the off chance that it might have been him, I sent him a brief text message last night, basically saying hi and don't be afraid to call- not in those words. I got nothing back. Clearly, he's a dirty liar. So I deleted his number and went to sleep.

Night Number 5 of waking up at 4 am and not being able to go back to sleep. I've got too much on my mind.

There are people that come into our lives exactly when we need them most. She is always the one for me. We're good friends, that don't see each other much, but when we do, I always walk away feeling as if I have something more to live for, even if it's only to see her again. It was only a dinner, that lasted nearly 2 hours. We discussed everything under the sun and I may have cried, twice. She never fails to say exactly the right thing and she's being completely honest. At a time when I'm appreciating and valuing true friends more than ever before in my life, she is a shining star. I will love her forever, for no other reason than the support she showed me at a time when I didn't think I needed it, but in reality, needed it more than ever.