The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Friday, September 30, 2005

Damn you, Friendster!

Friendster just became my best friend and my worst enemy. My favorite thing about Friendster was that you could view people's profiles without them knowing. Email Boy? He's on there! I've viewed him and his gorgeous mug many, many times. Thank goodness not lately, though. As Friendster is now allowing you to see who has been viewing your profile, and conversely people can see when you've viewed their profile. It's only for the last month, though, thank god, as I haven't logged onto Friendster in AGES, so I haven't been viewing many profiles. But.... guess who's been viewing mine? That's right- my EX-BOYFRIEND, who I haven't spoken to in at least 6 months and who doesn't return any of my emails. And not just one viewing either, multiple times.

That is some weird shit.

Unfortunately, I can't stalk Email Boy anymore. My heart is breaking.

Busy, busy weekend ahead of me. Hopefully no more instances of believing men who lie to me.