The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Home in NYC

I'm BAAAAAAACK!

And I'm exhausted. 3 days of meetings all day, then dinner and cocktail parties all night. I have no more small talk in me. I am completely out of interesting, non-controversial things to talk about. And I need detox. I need to not drink wine for at least a month.

I don't have any new and exciting stories. I was just thinking today how devoid of drama my life has been lately. I'm enjoying it very much.

Marc, Neighboy Boy, and I did some cute text messaging on Sunday night. I will probably see him this coming Sunday, so I'm very much looking forward to that. There's something interesting about this situation. There's something about Marc that makes me just want to take care of him. I haven't ever felt that way about someone before. Not even my ex inspired those feelings in me. It's not all about sex, for the first time in a long time. It's way more than that. It's weird.

In the meantime, I plan on sleeping. A lot. And not doing any drinking. Gotta give my liver a break!

Labels: