The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Friday, October 14, 2005

All My Bags are packed...

I have on days and I have off days. Some days it feels like every single man that I walk past checks me out and some days I feel virtually invisible. I don't know what triggers an on/off day. Is it something I ate? Is it the weather? I don't know. It's weird. Today is an on day. I feel like going out tonight to take advantage of it, but that would require shaving my legs and as everyone knows, the second that you shave your legs, the chances of getting laid decrease dramatically. It always happens that way. Always.

I am leaving on Sunday to go to a conference for 4 days. I love going on business trips because it means corporate cars to and from the airports. And in NYC- that is a LUXURY. Try to live with the deprivation. It'll be hard, I know, but no worries, I'll be back. Hopefully with no scandalous stories, as I will be traveling on company time and therefore must keep my nose clean. It's gonna be difficult. Especially considering the large quantities of alcohol that will be on hand at the multiple cocktail parties that we will be going to. The upside to working for a famous/prestigious company? Everyone wants to wine and dine us. We never pay for meals. It's hot.