The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Miscellaneous

I am not getting a lot of work done today. Mainly because I am tracking the shipping status of my new handbag approximately every 5 minutes. But I just found a nifty little option on the UPS website that will email me whenever there's any kind of update on my package. I love UPS!

Also, I'm not getting any work done because we are moving floors today and all of my junk is packed up and I have boxes piled high all around me, thereby making my ability to do anything productive virtually nil. Awesome.

Okay, so here's a list for the day.

5 Top Places that I want to Visit (attention- future husbands, please keep these in mind for possible honeymoon scenarios)
5. Vienna
4. Prague
3. Buda-Pest
2. Barcelona
1. Greek Islands

Oooh, one of our executive vice presidents just gave me her leftover edamame. I'm a very happy camper.