The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I present to you... Geneva



Everyone meet my new handbag.

I wanted her since the first time I ever saw her pretty face. But at $375, I really couldn't justify buying her when there's rent to be paid. Luckily for me, the recent sample sale knocked her down to a cool $140 and my heart cried for joy.

I promise to love her and cherish her and not once spill yogurt in her or stash a full McDonald's cup of Dr. Pepper in her because I don't want to throw it out when I go into a movie. And in return, she will look lovely on my arm and garner me looks of envy on the subway.

If only I could somehow manage to cram my spectacularly wide feet into those dainty Kate Spade shoes. Life would be complete.