The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Hot Band Plug

So, I know a guy. His name is Brian Grosz. I have a link to him- The Hottest Doc of All, even though he stopped blogging a while ago. I keep it up for sentimental reasons, and because even if he's not putting up new stuff, his old stuff is fucking phenomenal. Never in a million years will I be able to write like this guy. Anyway. He has a band- Dogs of Winter, who are releasing their debut EP this week (can be bought on Amazon) or you can preview tracks and what not Here.

If you happen to live in the NYC area, you can also go see them perform at their album release party at Arlene's Grocery (Stanton and Orchard)-

10 pm on Wednesday, November 9 for a mere $7.

TOTALLY worth it. This guy is hot. Like- panty melting hot. I know, cause I've shook his hand, multiple times and it gives a girl an orgasm just to be close to him. He wouldn't remember me though, as I am not even remotely rock n' roll- no tattoos or unusual piercings to speak of, but, whatever.

So, go see 'em. Support new artists. And if you're really lucky, he'll take his shirt off.