The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

News

I have good news and I have.... slightly disturbing news.

Good news- I bought my plane ticket home for Christmas this morning. Because my home is clear across the country and requires at least one layover, I don't get home much. The last time I was home was last Christmas. And so, for 10 days in December I can get in touch with my small-town roots and do nothing but play with my nieces and nephews. I figure by the time that 10 days is over, I'll be itching to come back to New York, just in time to party like a mad fiend on New Years Eve. Bitchin.

Slightly Disturbing News- So, Marc, Neighbor Boy, has been out of town for about a week and a half. I haven't really heard from him since our long talk that Sunday night so long ago. I've accepted things for what they are and moved on. Sure, I still have residual feelings for him, but I can't make someone be interested in me. I no longer allow myself to have cute little coupley fantasies about him in those minutes just before I go to sleep. I'm trying to be realistic! Well, he's back in town, Karen ran into him- and he asked about me! FUUUUUUCK. What is that all about? If you're going to be uninterested, please be consistent in your actions, for the sake of my sanity.

Thanks.

Labels: