The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not

Damn it all to hell and back! Mr. Wrong is so FUCKING hot. Hot, hot, hot!

I'm shouldn't even be indulging in this line of thought, but I'm going to anyway.

I've been thinking a lot lately about how HE feels about me, as opposed to my incessant analysis of my own feelings for him. Am I simply a girl to fuck? Or, is there more than this?

Let's examine the evidence-

Pros to my being more than just a vagina (with tits attached) to him:
*He gets territorial, SERIOUSLY territorial when we are out together. He has thrown a guy off me. Literally.
*He unnecessarily comes by my desk a million times a day, and gives me shit about eating a frosty then going to the gym.
*He remembers random comments made AGES ago. He brings up my family (which I told him about in passing at least 7 months ago when I was trying to get him out of my apartment before my roommmates stumbled upon the strange, handsome black man). He brings up the reasoning that I gave him for giving him my virginity (which was a COMPLETE lie, by the way). I have a weird, weird memory and have an ability to recall minute details, he remembers more than me.
*He is ALWAYS bringing up how I feel about him. Like I previously posted- last time we had sex he made me tell him that I was in love with him before getting down and dirty.
*First thing in the morning nookie- both of us completely sober and had morning breath. He couldn't get enough.
*We met up at a party once. Women THREW themselves at him (this happens a lot!), and when he was leaving, he only wanted to leave with me, even though this was never implied all evening and I had spent all night talking to someone else.
*The first night we ever spent together- there was no sex at all. He spent all night with his arms wrapped tightly around me. Even after we started having sex- there has been repeats of this just-cuddling all night phenomenon.
*He talks about me to other people. Regularly. I am constantly hearing about it.

Cons- or He Just Wants to Fuck Me
*We've never been on a date, ever
*He generally only calls me when he's been drinking, as a matter of fact, I don't think he's ever called me sober.
*I catch him checking out my boobs constantly.

I can't believe I'm even doing this. I need to be shot. Or just get laid by someone else, preferably.

Labels: