The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!

We have been given the green light to leave the office, and everyone else has gone, but for some reason, I'm still hanging around. Mainly because I have more shit to do than god and I can't handle the thought of a huge long weekend ahead of me with this much work waiting for me when I get back.

But, to try and get myself in the Holiday Spirit, here's a few things that I am particularly thankful for.

1. My family. They're crazy. They think I'm crazy. But I love 'em with every ounce of love that I possess and just being with them makes me unbelievably happy.

2. New York City. This place has burrowed its way under my skin and become something I never thought it would- home.

3. Kate Spade Sample Sales

4. Condoms

5. My iPod

6. Good friends. The kind that don't ever walk away.

7. My brand new Fuck-Me-Boots.

8. My job.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!