The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Crossing A Line

I can't believe I'm going to tell this story. You're all going to think that I am a dirty, dirty whore.

Oh well.

Last night, I was on my way home, texting back and forth with Marc, neighbor boy (and by neighbor boy- I am referring to the fact that he is Karen's neighbor- NOT my neighbor. This could get confusing now that there's a new man on the scene who is MY neighbor) about how undeserving he is of cookies, when I got a call. It was Jay, who lives literally 10 feet away from me and who I lust after regularly. He was at work (a hotel) and wanted me to come and meet him.... and to bring a bottle of wine with me.

Ahem.

What transpired over the next few hours officially makes me the dirtiest girl I know. Plus, I got to knock out 2 fantasies in one- Jay and hotel sex.

It hurts a little to sit down today.

I love it.

Labels: