The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Friday, December 02, 2005

They Go All The Way Up

When the person that I considered to be my very best friend severed our friendship a few short months ago, it was Karen that stepped in and picked up the pieces of my shattered heart and proved herself the truest friend of all. While she may not agree with all of my actions, she stands by me and supports me through it all, and not just to hear the salaciously juicy details (ie- hotel sex, which still makes me blush just thinking about it).

Today is her 30th Birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the most gorgeous, funny, wonderful, understanding, good-listening, best fashion advice-giving true friend, with the fucking best set of legs in New York City (and not just Manhattan, all 5 boroughs, baby).

I love you!!!!

-----

Totally unrelated subject- I've been thinking a lot about oral sex lately (KingBob- it's your fault). Guess how long it's been since the last time I had it? Had it- as in received, not given (I did that last week and I'm blaming that for my current throat infection). Too much information?

Anyway. It's been 6 years.

I'm dying to try it again with my new wings.