The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Why Can't You....

I love to write letters. I just don't like to send them. Here's a new one.

Dear Marc-

Everyone keeps telling me that when it's all said and done, the outcome of the events of this weekend are positive. I mean, I do now officially know that you want to sleep with me and that you think about my breasts on a regular basis. I also know that you respect me enough to not treat me like a whore.

So, why do I feel rejected?

Why haven't we ever been on a date?

Do you have any comprehension of the depth of my feelings for you?

Last Saturday night, your roommate was talking to me about you. What he said suggests to me that you've been talking to him about me. He knew things that he would only have heard from you. What do you talk to him about? Did you tell him about the aborted hook-up?

Clearly, there is more here than just sex or even just friendship. Friends don't send each other mildly dirty text messages and friends don't try that hard to sleep with each other. Friends don't tell each other how blown away they were by the sexual tension between them. Friends don't dance like we did. Friends don't touch each other when they're talking to each other like you did. Remember all those times that your hand rested on my thigh? That's not friendly, buster.

Why can't you just admit to what's obviously between us and act on it?

Love-
Chloe

Labels: