The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Gift Exchange

So, I was with Jay, of the hotel sex last night. More hotel sex was had. We may christen every room in the place eventually. Last night was the conference room. Awesome.

Since we live 10 feet from each other, we take the subway home together. As we're standing in the subway station, he says to me, "So, what do you want for Christmas?"

What?!?!

Me: Um, I didn't realize we had a Christmas gift-exchanging type of relationship....
Jay: No really, I want to get you a present. A nice scarf or something...
Me: Okay, I'm not going to stop you. But as long as we're getting gifts, my birthday is right after Christmas, so keep that in mind.

Seriously. What do you get for the thug-type unbelievably hot individual who lives next door to you that you are fucking on a regular basis? What kind of gift says, 'thanks for the orgasms'? I go down on him every time, isn't that enough? Sheesh!

Labels: