The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Now it's time to prove that you've come back, Here to rebuild

Dear Z100 Morning Show Part 2-

I blame YOU for the events that took place last night. Well you and the gallons of wine that I consumed at that wine tasting. That god-damn song was running through my head all fucking day. All day, I was thinking about him and all the good things that I miss about him.

So much so, that when he called last night, it felt like fate. And when he found parking a very short distance from my front door, it felt like fate reassuring me.

And when he folded me in his arms, it felt like coming home. And our fingers entwined and remained that way for the rest of the evening, no matter what we were doing. Talking. Kissing. Sleeping. I couldn't get close enough. I couldn't smell enough. I couldn't taste enough. I wanted to cram 2 months of missing into one night.

I cried when he told me how much I'd hurt him. I cried at my front door this morning when he kissed me and said, "Bye baby," just like always.

Hell, I'm even crying now. But that's because I only got 2 hours of sleep and I'm extra-emotional. And they were 2 hours of sleeping in the arms of the man that has an inexplicable hold on my heart, the man that I ache for, more than anyone else.

I don't know where we're going to go from here. Things are still very much undecided, and I absolutely refuse to get back on the Crazy Train.

But, damn, do I want this man in my life. Despite every misgiving that I have.

And I blame you, Z100. For playing that fucking song.

In A Wee Bit of Turmoil-
Chloe

Today's Title from: Call and Answer by Barenaked Ladies

Labels: