The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

I loved you with a fire red, now it's turning blue

Dear Oscar,

Happy Birthday! I'm sure you didn't expect me to remember, although I did warn you that I have a freaky weird memory.

It's another sort of anniversary today- we broke up 3 weeks ago. Yay! Cheers all around! When we first broke up, I was so happy! I felt so free! I loved it. I was glad you were gone and not fighting for me. I didn't know how long this unexpected bout of joy regarding our demise would last, so I relished in it as long as I could. Some days, I still feel that way. Nay, MOST days I still feel this way.

Some days, I miss you very much. I didn't expect to feel the searing pain that tears through me on these days. I didn't expect it's white hot grip on me. And I really didn't expect it to make me so bitter.

I'm at that place now, where I get antsy. I've been alone/celibate for a while now (remember, we hadn't seen each other for 2 weeks when we broke up, which means I haven't seen you in over a month) and this is the place in my life where I stupidly settle for dating imbeciles (such as yourself) because I'm tired of sleeping alone.

Its awesome isn't?

Well, rest assured, my unreliable one, that I will not be so stupid this time. You left me bitter and beaten enough to make me that much more aware of how much I don't want to date imbeciles anymore.

Thank you. Now go fuck yourself.

Sincerely-
Chloe

Today's Title from: Apologize by Timbaland with One Republic

Labels: