The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Friday, September 07, 2007

Most of everyday Is full of tired excuses

It's official. I am having surgery in early November to have my tonsils removed. The paperwork to have the surgery approved by my insurance has been filled out and sent. My appointment for a pre-op physical has been made. And I've already been given instructions on what I can and can't eat post-op.

It's gonna SUCK. But it's also going to be awesome when I don't get insanely sick every month anymore.

I'm thinking of having a "Last Chance to Play Tonsil Hockey with Chloe" party right before my surgery. That would awesome. Except probably no one would come.

Speaking of no one coming- I tried to break up with Oscar last night and he wouldn't even discuss it. I feel like I'm in the twilight zone. He says he doesn't want to have this discussion over the phone. And when we hung up- HE was mad at ME.

Un-fucking-believable.

Today's Title from: Other Side of the World by KT Tunstall

Labels: ,