The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

No matter what I do you know I do it to death

So, I've started about 3 blog posts and haven't finished any of them because I keep getting distracted.

One was about my passport debacle. Which is now resolved. $400 later. OUCH. But at least I won't have any trouble getting into Canada now.

One was about my new food program, thanks to The Great Stomach Shrinkage that happened when I got so insanely sick a few weeks ago. But I'm tired of obsessing about food and lets just say the 7 pound drop this month speaks for itself.

None of them were about Oscar. I'm becoming more and more disillusioned everyday and I absolutely cannot talk about it anymore.

All I really care about is that I am leaving for Montreal for about 5 days tomorrow. I initially worried that we wouldn't have enough to do for those 5 days, but a little research and advance planning later, we've got the whole trip filled. Day trip to Quebec City. Brunch cruise. Bike-riding along the river.

Don't miss me too much, kids.

Today's Title from: Big Shit Poppin by T.I.