The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

And I can't stop feeling sorry for myself

Dear Tonsillectomy-

Remind me to stop reading everything I can about you. Its starting to scare me. I know you're a whole month away, but I am the kind of girl who embarks on road trips with lots and lots of maps. I prepare. I plan. I want to know what I'm getting into ahead of time. So, I google about you. I google about recovery and about pain (and quite frankly, what I read about the weeping that takes place at Days 4-9, well, I'm very, very afraid. And so should my roommates be also).

And, Tonsillectomy, lets have a frank discussion here. I read that you take away people's taste. And that sweet things completely lose their flavor.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ALL ABOUT?

So help me, sweet baby jesus, if you do that to me, if you ruin my ability to enjoy a glass of cold, sweet wine or a perfect little square of Godiva chocolate, I will beat you to a bloody pulp.

And please, try not to make the pain too unbearable, mmmmkay? You've got a month to plan and prepare.

Glad we got that squared away.

Smooches-
Chloe

Today's Title from: Don't You Know Who I Think I Am by Fall Out Boy

Labels: