The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Tonight, you arrested my mind

It was a quiet and restful weekend. I spent an inordinate amount of time doing nothing. And I did a thorough room-clean and FINALLY got a radiator installed in my bedroom, so now that it is super clean and warm, I wanted to spend as much time in it as possible!

Karen and I spent a lot of time together. The more time I spend with her, the more excited I get about her moving in in a few weeks. I know that she worries about me getting tired of her, but I don't see how that's even remotely possible. Hello?!?! There's a reason she's my best friend, and it's not just cause she's cute. Sheesh.

Everything seems to have settled with Cam. We talked everyday over the weekend and I stayed at his place last night. We cuddled up on his bed and watched The Departed while eating Haagan Daaz bars. Then after we had sex, as we were laying there, he reached over and ran his fingers over my face and across my neck, as if wanting to memorize them with his touch. Then he pulled me in close to spoon, touching from head to toe, with his arm holding me tight.

Our morning routine is always the same. After his alarm goes off, he gets up and gets in the shower, talking to me as little as possible (since I am likely to bite his head off if I feel there is too much talking going on). While he is in the shower, I get out of bed and go home. Since I live pretty close, it's easier for me to just go home in the morning to get ready instead of lugging my crap back and forth to his house. So, before he got in the shower this morning, he leaned down and kissed me all over my face, braving my morning grumps to make sure he said goodbye to me.

Are we fast becoming a real couple?
Probably.

Does that absolutely terrify me?
Definitely

Today's Title from: Belief by Gavin DeGraw

Labels: