The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

There's so much that you just don't see

I stayed at Cam's last night and this morning, he may have gotten too much of an insight into how much I am NOT a morning person. I did warn him though.

Overall, I can't complain about my relationship with Cam. He's there when I need him. The sex is pretty good most of the time (last night being an exception) and he loves to snuggle.

He'll do, for now. I suppose.

I heard from Scott yesterday. Here's my letter in response to our conversation yesterday.

Dear Mr. King-of-Making-Promises-That-You-Can't Keep-

I read your blog post on your myspace page. The one where you acknowledged that you haven't always been a great guy over the last year and that you lost some important people because of it. I'm not going to presume to that you're talking about me. Then you made a fairly bold (and unrealistic, in my opinion) promise to strive to be a better man in the next year.

Does telling me how much you miss me, and talking about us seeing each other again, then promising to call me to disuss things, then NEVER actually calling- fall into the category of Being a Better Man?

CAUSE I DON'T THINK SO.

I put up with a lot of shit from you. Way too much. I made excuses. I rationalized absolutely ridiculous behavior. Because I loved you. And I kept thinking that if I just stuck it out, it would have to get better, and that you would eventually realize what an absolute gem I really am. Never underestimate the power of denial in a woman.

I cannot believe that after all this time, you're still fucking with my head and my heart. And that I am still letting you.

My New Year's Resolution? To not cry one more god-damned tear over your sorry ass.

Smooches-
Chloe

Today's Title from: Run to You by Whitney Houston

Labels: ,