The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Friday, December 01, 2006

The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night

Dear Cam-

We had a good month. We did! When it last long enough, the sex was great. Things were nicely uncomplicated and you made me feel special when you told me that I gave the best blow jobs you've ever had and loved all the shirts that I wore especially for you and your boob fetish. You never made plans that you didn't keep and you were always very good with the communication. So imagine my surprise, when I expressed some sadness over instant messenger today that we couldn't see each other for a while due to our hectic schedules, and you told me to "call someone else". You even said, "call your ex until I'm available."

WHY DON'T YOU CALL ME A WHORE WHILE YOU'RE AT IT?

Fuckhead.

Just because I'm not demanding commitment from you doesn't mean I don't deserve respect.

Let's not see each other anymore. Mm-kay?

Smooches-
Chloe


Dear Scott-

I still miss you. And I hate myself for it everyday.

Smooches-
Chloe


Dear Saks-

When I put something on hold, I EXPECT IT TO REMAIN ON HOLD. I do not want to go in, a few very short days later to pick up the shoes that practically give me an orgasm and be told that there are none left. Anywhere.

It upsets me.

And probably Isaac Mizrahi too. To know that a pair of his shoes would have been loved more than any other pair and instead they probably were sold to someone else, who would never appreciate them the way that I would.

Smooches-
Chloe

Today's Title from: What a Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong

Labels: ,