The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

And if you feel, like I feel, baby

There's an old adage that says:

The best way to get over someone is to get under someone new.

I always thought that line was bullshit. But I'm discovering there's a certain degree of truth to it. (I'm also discovering that swallowing kind of grows on a girl).

Cam and I saw each other twice last week. The second time (Friday night), I spent the night sleeping wrapped in his (large) arms, after we had spent hours talking, playing a ridiculous game involving TV theme songs from the 80's and then having the best sex of my life. I did not for a second believe that sex could ever get better than it was with Scott. I honest-to-God thought that I would spend the rest of my life having to suffer with Less-Than-the-Best-Sex with other men.

NOT SO, my friends. As it turns out, Cam is proving himself superior to Scott in many, many ways. It's still VERY early though, so I'm not letting myself read too much into anything at this point.

And I have to confess, I'm having a love affair with his Johnson unlike anything I've ever experienced before. I THINK about it. I can't WAIT to get my hands/mouth on it. It's all very new to me, as I've never seen that particular apparatus as anything more than a means to an end before. It's all very interesting.

Today's Title from: Let's Get it On by Marvin Gaye

Labels: