The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Nobody does it better....

The ICING on the fucking cake- I just heard from Scott. He instant-messaged me (I had deleted him from my IM, not realizing he could still see me on his). I wanted to see if he had anything of significance to say, but after about 10 minutes of just shooting the breeze, I'd had enough, here's what happened:

Me: You realize you're just torturing me here, right?
Scott: How am I torturing you?
Me: Babe- you checked your email lately?
Scott: Yea. I got your email. You don't want to see or speak to me ever again?
Me: I just want to get over you.
Scott: I know.
Me: What do you want?

Then the total piece of chickenshit signed off.

Isn't he grand?

Well, now that I'm keenly aware of his lack of desire to fight for whatever it was that we had, I won't be answering any phone calls, texts, or IM's.

God, please make him go away.

Labels: