The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

So tell me why I feel like I'm up against a wall

Have I mentioned how much I absolutely love to travel? I'm sure that I have. Well, on Saturday I am traveling to San Francisco for 5 days, all on the company dime. Granted, that means that I have to actually go to the conference and attend a bunch of schmoozy business lunches and dinner, but it also means that I get my own room in a swanky boutique hotel, and lovely car service to and from JFK. Plus, since it was so much cheaper to fly out a day earlier, I get a whole day in San Francisco to do whatever the hell I want to do and can hopefully get away with expensing a lot of those activities.

Scott called again last night. We duked it out for a while, with really no resolution. Our arrangement was so perfect, then he had to go and fuck everything up. I don't really know what to do with him. I like having him around, when he's not pissing me the hell off.

Whatever.

Last night at dance class, I got stuck behind this woman who dances as if she's being stung by a large swarm of bees. I feared that I was going to get kicked out because I couldn't stop laughing. Here's hoping she keeps her and her lack of rhthym home tonight.