The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Friday, October 06, 2006

I can't get no satisfaction

Major Changes in Me in the last 3 Weeks

1. I used to sometimes feel freakishly lethargic in the mornings. Getting to work seemed an insurmountable task. This doesn't happen anymore. I seem to have boundless amounts of energy, until around 11, when I crash like a mack truck.

2. I get the hiccups all the time. It's truly bizarre. I hiccuped all through my shower this morning.

3. I used to be constantly plagued with digestive issues (I have a very sensitive stomach). I'd get stomach cramps after meals and all sorts of fun things. This has stopped completely. It's like I've been given a stomach transplant.

4. I'm horny all the damn time. I know this doesn't seem different than normal, but now its with a ferocity unlike anything I've ever experienced before in my life. Not having an outlet for it is a source of constant turmoil for me.

5. I sleep better. I used to wake up almost every night at around 4 am. This doesn't happen anymore.

6. I honestly don't give a shit about men as a general rule. I don't want to call Scott. I rarely even catch myself thinking about Dave. And I ran into Marc last night, on my way to Karen's and rode the subway with him and even went over to his house briefly while waiting for Karen to get home and I walked away thinking, 'Eh, maybe I don't like him so much after all.' He bored me last night. Well, until I was walking away and he reached out for a guick grab of my ass. But I still don't really care that much and have been wondering if I just obsessed over him for the last year out of habit. I don't need love and affection anymore, I just want to get laid. Every day.

7. I've become a little obsessed with working out. I don't even like taking a day off anymore.

8. I don't crave foods anymore. I occasionally crave chocolate just after I've finished eating, but other than that, unless its right in front of me, food is not much of a temptation for me. It's truly bizarre.

So there you have it. I'm a happier, healthier, hornier person.