The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Lets Get it Started

I am not in a good mood. Generally my answer to this problem is Hershey Nuggets with Toffee and Almonds. I can't have those. So instead, I'm eating a lot of vegetables. Not QUITE the same thing. If I make it through the next 3 months without pulling all of my hair out, it will be a miracle.

Reason #538 to continue with current diet program: The man that just rode past me on the street and said, "Hey jiggles," in the creepiest manner imaginable.

Double ewww.

My determination will be seriously tested tonight though. It's a going away party for a coworker. Cocktails and appetizers. Staying away from cocktails is probably a fantastic idea since a. they have a ton of calories, and b. I have a permanently empty stomach. And its especially important that I keep empty-stomach-drunkeness at bay in this situation, as I went to this girl's birthday party, at the exact same venue, about a year and a half ago. I was still a little new to the drinking and partying sort of lifestyle and ended up REALLY drunk. So drunk, that I puked there, at the club, on the way to the bathroom. In a corner, but still, not in an appropriate puke receptacle. An incident that I have been embarrassed about every single day since its occurance.

After puking a couple more times on the subway ride home (I have since learned to ALWAYS take cabs that late at night, at any level of drunkeness), I vowed never to let myself get so out of control again.

And I haven't.

So, now that I've completely veered off topic. Let's just say I'm going to limit myself to 2 glasses of wine (preferably a white, pinot grigio) - MAXIMUM and no appetizers.

And I'm gonna stick to it, bitches.