The Virginity Monologues

My Life. The Mistakes I Make. Uncensored.

Friday, September 15, 2006

She Was the Best Damn Woman That I.. Ever Seen

In about 45 minutes, I will attend my first ever Pilates class. It's not part of my required work-out routine, but I figure as long as I'm trying new things (i.e. eating a protein peanut butter bar), I might as well give it a whirl. I'm planning to incorporate pilates and yoga classes into my lunch breaks; instead of going to Duane Reade for tampons, Hershey Nuggets with Toffee and Almonds and nail polish, then making a stop at the deli on the way back for anything with those spicy cajun fries that I love so dearly. I'm hoping these new classes will help me manage my stress and just maybe keep me focused enough to continue on with this meal plan that is already threatening my sanity. I don't do hungry very well. And I sense a LOT of hungry in the next 3 months.

As my last hoo-rah, I went out with L (one of my bestest friends) and Email Boy last night. The laughter and the mojitos flowed like that huge river in Brazil that I am presently blanking on the name of. The most hilarious conversation was about Dirty Talking that had me blushing to the roots of my hair. Email Boy was freakishly comfortable with the discussion. I think I may have underestimated him.

It's going to be a crazy weekend. L is in town for a few more days, my crazy-ass cousin comes into town tonight, Marc's cousin, who wants my help in starting a business in an area that I happen to have a lot of expertise, is coming into town and wants to have a business meeting, and Dave wants to go out at some point.

At least I won't have time to think about how hungry I am!!!!

Labels: